Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 68-73.. I think:

My time here is winding down and as with many things, the closer you get to the end, the faster it goes, kind of like a roll of toilet paper!

This will be a  fairly short post, by now I hope my regular readers have a sense of what a typical day is for me, 13 typical days are what I have left here!

I last left you guys at the beginning of a work week after just having spent 2 days building a tool shed with Randy.

The Saturday that I got back was a typical garden harvest and cleaning day, general market prep. Then Sunday was the Sunday Market which poured rain on us! Market got cancelled midway through but we stayed until all of our CSA members came to pick up there shares.

Monday was another turkey butcher, it took all day, and then Tuesday was bagging the turkeys!
Sadly, Fluffers, one of the barn cats has disappeared she has been gone for a while. Jim says she was "coyote bait" from the get go.

Wednesday was a day of more garden infrastructure, building hoop houses and pulling up old irrigation.

A reader has asked me to post a video demonstration of milking Missy Moo, I'm not sure how the sound quality is and its a pretty simple video, but if it sounds interesting to you here it is.


That's all I have for y'all this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment